Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gospel to Catholic People!

Dear Friends,
I am trying very hard to share the gospel with Catholic People. Whomever I met and I know,they say they know about Jesus Christ, but they don't understand the Gospel, and they are very strong in their false beliefs like Marian Worship/intercession, Sprinkling Water Baptism, keeping Idols in their church/home, and salvation by Good Work.
But as per Bible:
1. Salvation by Faith Alone!
2. Salvation never come by Good Work, But God Loves Good Works by us!
3. I respect Mary more than my mother, but Mary does not have any role in our salvation.
4. The first POPE( as the catholic call) Peter said there is no other name than JESUS for intercession.
5. "Little children, keep yourselves from idols." These are the words from Apostle John. They give new explanation to these words.




Friends, if you have any comments on how to reach catholic with gospel, please share

No comments:

Post a Comment